- Howley is the only Super Bowl MVP from a losing team, on the Cowboys’ side in a mutually ugly 16-13 loss to the Baltimore Colts.
- The Rams are in the playoffs as the NFC West champ.
- Both of these players were a flaming mess last season, but not inside McVay’s fascinating offensive machine.
- It has been a season overflowing with controversies for the PR-conscious league.
- The Chiefs are known for rolling through the regular season only to fail spectacularly in the playoffs.
Category Archives: Cleveland Browns
The Saints and Panthers have secured postseason spots. The Saints will be the NFC South champions if they beat the Buccaneers, which would relegate the Panthers to a wild card and the No. 5 seed. The competition for the second … Continue reading
Matt Patricia: Patricia is less likely to land a spot than McDaniels after his defense floundered early in the season.
The Jaguars broke out of some droughts of their own this season, putting together their first winning record at 10-6 SU and 9-7 ATS and advancing to the postseason for the first time since 2007 and winning their first division … Continue reading
And then there were six. With the conclusion of Saturday’s Divisional Round games, we know two teams — the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles — will be advancing to their respective conference championship games. Teammates trickled into the meeting … Continue reading